Why Product Designers ARE moving to SolidWorks
Designing with 2D CAD tools is a familiar and intuitive process.
Are you finding problems late in the design process?
Are these problems causing delays in manufacturing or getting a finished product/part out the door?
Is collaboration with your peers, suppliers, and customers a challenge?
Globalization has increased pressure to get new products to market faster, accelerating the need for manufacturers to automate in order to compete. As a result, product designers around the world are transistioning from other 2D and 3D CAD systems to SolidWorks 3D design software.
SolidWorks 3D CAD software allows you to create accurate 3D models that automate a full range of design and development processes, reduce costs, and improve product quality.
Average Customer Return on Investment
- 30% shortened product design cycle
- 32% reduction in prototypes
- 23% reduction in physical tests
- 21% scrap savings
- 29% decrease in engineering change orders (ECOs)
- 20% reduction in field failures
- 15% reduction in product recalls
SolidWorks Software Advantages:
- Leading supplier of 3D CAD technology, giving teams intuitive, high-performing software that helps them design better products faster.
- Unmatched compatibility with other CAD systems, including over 20 built-in file translators, and unparalleled cross-platform, multi-CAD collaboration capabilities (more info).
- Proven in its adaptability to most engineering design needs — customers have used it to design a broad range of products, including exploratory sub-sea, electric vehicles, Formula one race cars, and industrial machinery with tens of thousands of parts.
- There are circa 3 million SolidWorks users worldwide.
- 2.5 million students use SolidWorks everyday in over 28,000 schools and universities. Endorsed and embraced by the world's top-ranked four and five-year engineering degree programs, worldwide.
- More product innovations and enhancements than any other 3D CAD product in the industry — SolidWorks has kept abreast of evolving customer needs and enhanced the technology to constantly meet those needs.
- The only 3D CAD software from a company that has been 100 percent focused on 3D product design since its beginning.
Many customers experience greater ROI for your free ROI evaluation contact us.