Moving from 2D to 3D is easier and more productive than you think
In many industries 3D CAD software has become the de facto product design tool, and a new crop of designers are turning to 3D CAD due to the explosion of 3D printing technology. How do first-time buyers or managers, who are new to the CAD selection process, identify what capabilities and characteristics are important to them and their organizations?
More than 2.9 million product designers and engineers worldwide, representing more than 210,800 organisations, use SOLIDWORKS to bring their designs to life - from the coolest gadgets to innovations that deliver a better tomorrow.
To help you smoothly transition, we will be demonstrating:
• 2D to 3D learning resources and tools
• Using and re-using 2D legacy data
• Designing better products with 3D
• Being more productive with 3D
• Summary of all the benefits of using 3D